Subcontractors working for Cross Yarra Partnership must first be registered in the online Cross Yarra Partnership Contractor Management System.
The system underscores a commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for Cross Yarra Partnership, a joint venture between John Holland, Bouygues, Lendlease, and Capella Capital.
How does it work?
The online system is where contracting companies will register a user account, and then login and register their employees who will work for Cross Yarra Partnership. To do this, they’ll select the role their employee performs, upload their qualifications, and book their online inductions which are completed before a worker attends site.
This information and data is verified, and workers are given an ID access card to work for Cross Yarra Partnership.
The system allows Cross Yarra Partnership and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Cross Yarra Partnership.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract